Who You Are:
- 2+ years of successfully building brands and creating compelling content messages
- Skilled at delivering campaigns using mixed media and various digital channels
- Demonstrable success in launching a product or service with a compelling brand narrative
- Inspire creative thinking and have a “make it happen” mindset
- Proven track-record of producing and presenting compelling, convincing marketing data and information to executives
- Outstanding organizational and people skills, master communicator who can speak to all levels and lead complex projects
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, English, Journalism, Marketing, or related field preferred but not required
Kathryn Janicek Productions is on a mission to deliver elite executive training for all. Since 2014, we have primarily focused on one-on-one and group training in-person and online. We are expanding our offerings to make the process more inclusive.
We train Fortune 500 CEOs and other executives, small businesses, the American Dental Association, the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, on-air TV celebrities, professional sports teams, lawyers, financial advisors, tech execs, and other people you see on TV each day.
We’ve trained doctors at Harvard, Mayo Clinic, Cleveland Clinic, NYU, Loyola and other major medical systems.
We’re ready to expand to help more people worldwide.
That’s where you come in.
We’re looking for a skilled and action-oriented Content Marketing Lead to grow our consumer sales and amplify our brand. Your mission is to generate best in class content that drives results. You rely on data and instinct. You’re not afraid to try something new and be creative. You will lead a team of experienced freelancers.
This position is remote and in the United States.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop strategic content
- Develop an overarching messaging framework for content that captivates our audience, builds awareness of our leadership in the industry, and efficiently drives consumer sales
- Lead Content and SEO Strategy (keyword research, topic research, creating a content calendar, assigning the right topics to the right freelancer/agency, supervise/approve work, make sure content is properly linked internally and externally, launch the content on our website /blog/ email list/ newsletter)
- Write original copy and edit content for a variety of projects (including print, web, mobile, video, and social media)
- Lead freelancers to write original content – and move away from writing content yourself
- Manage content marketing budget and expenditures
- Own the design and development of sponsored, owned and virtual event strategy to raise brand awareness and generate marketing-qualified leads across sales segments
- Leverage data, analytics, insights and metrics to guide content strategy and execute compelling marketing programs that deliver measurable value throughout the marketing funnel
- Create and own an integrated editorial strategy and marketing calendar, with a focus on key stories, product and feature launches, and industry trends
Manage, measure and optimize campaign performance while maximizing program budget