Is your only production knowledge from watching Wayne’s World? “Camera one, camera two… camera one, camera two.”
Think it’s all a waste of time?
My Facebook Live show this week answered all your questions:
- Why should I be on Facebook Live?
- How do I use it to land more sales?
- How can I set up Facebook Live to fit MY budget?
- a TV shoot in Mississippi where I was covering a historic case
- Kansas the week of the 2016 presidential election to show what the middle of the country was thinking
- and I also do live shows on Facebook to share how you can gain the media’s attention and improve your public speaking skills.
I LOVE live video. But honestly, I love PRODUCING live video. Without doing my own Facebook Lives, I was missing out on the MARKETING POWER Facebook Live has for everyone like me who owns a company.
Don’t be like me in 2016… missing out on all that marketing power. Missing out on the clients I could have landed.
- Why people will see your Facebook Live faster than any blog you post
- How you can promote new products or services on Facebook Live
- How Facebook Live creates trust with your audience
- How it helps your marketing strategy
- Why you should interview your CEO on Facebook Live
- How to share the video later and integrate it into your overall marketing strategy
- What kind of equipment you need to do a high-quality FB Live (without busting your budget)
I’ll be going live again next Thursday at 1 pm Central so mark it in your calendars, set an alarm, whatever you need to do to make sure you’re here on my Facebook page. Oh, and send me your media or public speaking questions and I’ll answer them live.